Synchrony 12 Days of Cheer
Frequently Asked Questions
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- What is the prize for this promotion?
- TWELVE (12) GRAND PRIZES (one (1) awarded per Daily Entry Period): A $1,000 check
TWENTY-FOUR (24) FIRST PRIZES (two (2) awarded per Daily Entry Period) A $500 Visa® prepaid card†
FOUR HUNDRED EIGHTY (480) SECOND PRIZES (forty (40) awarded per Daily Entry Period): A $100 Visa® prepaid card†
†Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Visa prepaid card can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted around the world. This prepaid card is not a gift card and has an expiration date. Winners of this prize will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that prompts them to select either a physical or virtual prepaid card. Winners must make this selection within 90 days of the date of the email notification. Physical or virtual prepaid cards must be used within six (6) months after its issue date.
See the Official Rules for complete details.
- How many times can I enter the promotion?
- You may enter a max number of 30 entries per day per eligible account.
- How many prizes could I win?
- Limit: One (1) Grand Prize per eligible account during the Promotion Period and one (1) First Prize or Second Prize per eligible account per Daily Entry Period.
- How will I know if I'm a sweepstakes winner?
- The prize drawings will be conducted on or around December 31, 2020. The winners will be notified via email from the contact information provided upon registration. Once the winners are confirmed and prizes are fulfilled, an official win list will be posted. A direct link to the list can be found in the Official Rules.
- I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- Make sure you are visiting https://www.12daysofcheer.com/ directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser.
- Which retailers are participating in the 12 Days of Cheer?
- Use one of these retailer credit cards issued by Synchrony Bank to enter:
American Signature Furniture
Briggs & Stratton
DICK’S Sporting Goods
Grand Home Furnishings
Levin Furniture & Mattress
P.C. Richard & Son
Rooms to Go
Value City Furniture
- What are browser cookies… and how do I enable them?
- Cookies help you stay logged into a website by storing a small amount of information about your session. Cookies must be enabled to participate in this program.
If you are not familiar with how to enable "cookies" on your browser, click on "Help" in the menu bar of your browser and search under "cookies."
- I think I’m having technical issues. What should I do?
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact email@example.com and provide your updated information.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.